a href="http://hindiblogs.charchaa.org" target="_blank">हिंदी चिट्ठा संकलक

Thursday 22 November 2007

I am fond of movies.....


I like to hear songs ever,so I visit picture halles... twice or thrice in amonth. It is not much...so I think. I know my friend Marry ! She is mad for movies. She can;t miss a single movie oh my God!

I sow latest movie ' om shanti om' and I like it very much. Shahrukh khan and Deepika padukon is so nice ' Jodi' to see... and whats more?

...I like songs of the movie..top most. Dresses of Deepika and shahrukh are realy wonderful yaar!

... and now I am in my rose-garden and dreamming about the film...dont disturb me...okey?

2 comments:

Aruna Kapoor said...

Very nice creation...all about film lovers.

amrita said...

Very interesting creation....all about film lovers